• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Geza Gear Covers - Anyone have one?

I don't have any experience with Geza, but I do have one thing for you to consider.
Once upon a time way back when I was young enough (just barely) to assume the sport bike riding position, I got one of the first Yamaha R1 bikes. I was really proud of that machine. I'd waited almost a year for it to become available. I decided I needed to protect it while it sat outside at my workplace, so I got a nice cover for it. Worked great for about 2 months until one day a Florida thunderstorm came up. No big deal, since the bike was covered. When I went out after work the bike was laying on its side in the parking lot. The moral of the story is that covers can act like a sail in a high wind and, if the wind is blowing in the right ( or wrong depending on your point of view) direction, cause the bike to get blown over. That was the last time I ever used a cover on a motorcycle.
This might not apply to you. In my case it was a large and wide open parking area that had no wind breaks, but if you park in an open area and use a cover try to park so that you have some protection from the wind. I just thought I'd mention it since I seem to recall that Texas can get about as windy as Florida.

Bob

I've had a Geza cover for years, it's pretty much worn and has been retired to lighter duty in favor of a more compact cover I've now had for several months ordered from Aerostich. The Geza's do look like they've been updating their product line and could serve well for those who chose their products. My Aerostich Ultralight Seat Saver cover is very compact, stores in it's own built in pocket, and quickly covers windshield, dash, frunk, seat, and snugs up with a push button drawstring slide. I originally ordered a full coverage style for whenever I had to leave one of my scoots outside in bad weather. The smaller model I now carry suits the NC700 very well.
It's compact, convenient, keeps the sun, rain, dust, prying eyes, etc. at bay, and does not have as much of a "sail" area exposed when higher winds can cause problems as Spaceteach experienced w/ covered bikes. If interested, the site is Home :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear and the item #1741. Bottom line is Geza has apparently upgraded their product line and I've been happy with their cover I've now had for more than 10 years. With options available today, I feel like I would certainly go with my seat saver again. I really like it's size, material, convenience, features, et al. Price is currently $117 U.S.D.

Last edited:
Back