• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Freeway motorcycle proposal

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
[video=youtube_share;mWk0adn1uxw]http://youtu.be/mWk0adn1uxw[/video]

Article about the incident

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, it was epic in proportion, and unique. On the other, dangerous, and inconveniencing hundreds, maybe thousands of other people due to the ripple effect of traffic.

They stopped only for a couple of minutes.

I'd say do this on a desert highway run.

Last edited:
It's neat and all, and original for sure, but it gives the "average motorist" yet another reason to not like bikers as a whole. If I was stuck in traffic and was late for work because of this, I wouldn't be happy. Judging by the size of the highway they are outside a major city, probably is CA.

Unique yes, but no class, and does not help our 2 wheel image. Just another of today's all about me and screw everybody else attitude...My two thumbs are down.

Yeah, just imagine if someone was waiting on an emergency response (house on fire, heart attack, stroke, trapped in a well, etc), but couldn't get help because the emergency vehicles were stuck in that traffic jam caused by these goof balls.

Sad.

WGW

Back