• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fork Gator Review

motocommuter

Reaction score
Visit site
After experienceing a fork seal leak I decided to get some fork gators. After much research on the various styles, I went with Hippo Hands. They make a set for under $20 that goes on in 30 seconds with some Velcro. They are padded and protect the fork tubes without promoting moisture build up inside because they are not sealed. I can remove them to wash the bike as well. I also sprung for the reflective model which was an extra $5. These are hand made in Canada. I am very pleased with this purchase!

After experienceing a fork seal leak I decided to get some fork gators. After much research on the various styles, I went with Hippo Hands. They make a set for under $20 that goes on in 30 seconds with some Velcro. They are padded and protect the fork tubes without promoting moisture build up inside because they are not sealed. I can remove them to wash the bike as well. I also sprung for the reflective model which was an extra $5. These are hand made in Canada. I am very pleased with this purchase!

They sound good. shame we don't get them in the UK. Any chance of a picture?

Back