• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Document Storage bin under main storage.

tromba

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so you guys know of the document storage area underneath the main storage area, right? Have you figured another way to "clip" it closed WITHOUT using the odd-"pull out" clip?

Seems like Honda could have found some "other way."

BTW....that's ALL I have to complain about. I LOVE the bike!

I believe this specific clip is there to get you trained on how it works, LOL. It's good if you get used to it, because there are a lot of similar clips all over the bike. ITOH, I find it quite simple if you read in the manual how it works, it is really well explained

HTH

I don't want my docs under all of my stuff. I have them clipped behind the big rubber band in the non-tank where the manual and non-tool kit lives. I plan to use the doc bin for the power distribution module on my bike.

I don't want my docs under all of my stuff. I have them clipped behind the big rubber band in the non-tank where the manual and non-tool kit lives. I plan to use the doc bin for the power distribution module on my bike.

I did the same thing with my docs. I didn't want to have to unload the storage bin if I ever got an award from an officer...

I always carry the bike's documents (insurance, title deed) with me on my person. It is never IN the bike somewhere.
Failure to produce them during a police stop, is an automatic fine of 40chf?

Strangely the swiss police here also does that, but only if you fail to produce the papers and second if they suspect something.
These police guys are lazy to fire up their PCs while they are "catching" people going 3 kmh over 50kmh zone....another automatic 40chf fine for that sort of "offence".

But most people here keep to the speed limits. If we have the need for speed, we just head north to Germany autobahn.
If we need some track time, we head to the nearest Austrian or German track (I have never done that).

I believe this specific clip is there to get you trained on how it works, LOL. It's good if you get used to it, because there are a lot of similar clips all over the bike. ITOH, I find it quite simple if you read in the manual how it works, it is really well explained

HTH

Yeah, it's easy enough to learn. I just wonder if I could make it a bit easier. However, since I have decided to just put my manual there...it's all good. I have the PDF format manual on the iPad!

I wouldn't suggest carrying your title with you. That's just a couple signatures from someone else owning your bike.

I have found this little pocket to get fairly warm. It's nice for keeping snacks from getting cold, but watch out for your ladies make up. Lol

I wouldn't suggest carrying your title with you. That's just a couple signatures from someone else owning your bike.

I have found this little pocket to get fairly warm. It's nice for keeping snacks from getting cold, but watch out for your ladies make up. Lol

Registration and insurance is all most states require. My titles stay in the safe. Registration is simply a reciept for the license plate.

Back