• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Crampbuster!!!

I haven't figured out why Honda felt the need to put arm-builder springs on the throttle-body. It was tiring on my recent 2,000 mile trip. I now have a Crampbuster (aka Throttle-rocker), GoCruise, and foam Grip Puppies to build up the diameter a bit.

I haven't figured out why Honda felt the need to put arm-builder springs on the throttle-body. It was tiring on my recent 2,000 mile trip. I now have a Crampbuster (aka Throttle-rocker), GoCruise, and foam Grip Puppies to build up the diameter a bit.

(....drum rolls....)
The answer is.....
It is a safety feature.
if ya can't twist 'em, ya can't ride her....

It separates the wimps from real men(and women)... :rolleyes:

In the distant past we would bend a cheap spoon into a shape similar to the crampbuster for a long trip. My BSA usually let me down one way or another before my wrist could cramp,though. And, in my lengthy BMW days, I learned that you can spend a dime at a home improvement store and pick up an o ring to place between the throttle grip and the bar end weight. With a little adjustment it worked well and was simple to remove.

Back