• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bike Of The Day: 1991 Yamaha XJ600 – Auto Fabrica Type 24

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Auto Fabrica has transformed this Yamaha XJ600 into a one-of-a-kind modern classic sports bike known as the “Type 24”. This bespoke motorcycle was commissioned in 2019, built on a Yamaha XJ600 Pre-Diversion model.

Auto Fabrica is a renowned custom bike workshop in the UK, known for crafting unique and handmade machines. The Type 24 is finished in sleek black, featuring a gloss black frame and a seat pad trimmed with synthetic suede, inspired by Recaro sports seats of the past. It sits on a pair of 18-inch Type 51J three-spoke alloy wheels, finished in gloss black, and is equipped with twin front and single rear brake discs and Avon Roadrider MK II tires.

Powering this machine is a 600cc air-cooled DOHC inline-four engine, which delivers approximately 72bhp and is paired with a six-speed transmission.

The Type 24 boasts an array of customizations, including a Honda CB750 tank that has been modified to fit with a cut-out for the battery, retrofitted early R6 rear sets, a de-lugged frame, a bespoke fabricated rear frame loop with integrated rear LED light, LED indicators in custom-designed and manufactured housings, 50mm lowered Hagon front and rear suspension, quad open-air filters, a hand-bent open exhaust, a custom front headlight, a Daytona Velona multifunction gauge, and a Domino throttle control unit.

Source: Collecting Cars

The post Bike Of The Day: 1991 Yamaha XJ600 – Auto Fabrica Type 24 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Well, I'm sure they put a lot of work into whatever that is and their custom work looks good. However, I'd rather seen the original bike restored and actually be able to be rode, but that's just my opinion.

Back