• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Anyone receive their Trekker bags yet?

I was just thinking about asking that here the other day. I ordered a matching pair of 33's for side cases around Aug 1 from Twisted Throttle but they are still on back-order. By matching pair, I mean they are sold as a pair that use the same keys in the locks. I emailed them this week and they responded that Givi still hasn't given them a ship date. I didn't realize these were a new model!!!

I've seen a few other places selling them only as singles. The only other place I've seen selling them in pairs is Solo Moto. I was thinking of calling them up and verifying if they are actually shipping them yet before I tried to cancel my order. I think Revzilla use to list them too but took them off their site.

Last edited:
I sent an email to Solo Moto Parts. They have the bags listed and their web site indicates they will ship by the x day of the month if ordered by y-o'clock. I wanted to be sure they were actually shipping before allowing myself to consider switching companies. They responded today that they just got off the phone from Givi and Givi should be getting them in next week.

Edit: I assume then this will apply to other companies holding orders as well.

Last edited:
I sent an email to Solo Moto Parts. They have the bags listed and their web site indicates they will ship by the x day of the month if ordered by y-o'clock. I wanted to be sure they were actually shipping before allowing myself to consider switching companies. They responded today that they just got off the phone from Givi and Givi should be getting them in next week.

Edit: I assume then this will apply to other companies holding orders as well.

I spoke with the sales dept. at Givi today and he told me 4-6 weeks. They have nothing for the NC. Somethings wrong. Some people will tell you anything to make a sale. GIVI phone number 877-375-4484.

I spoke with the sales dept. at Givi today and he told me 4-6 weeks. They have nothing for the NC. Somethings wrong. Some people will tell you anything to make a sale. GIVI phone number 877-375-4484.

I would never thought of calling Givi directly. Can you order directly from them as well? My mounting brackets and racks are getting scared and lonely getting blown in the breeze. :eek:

I would never thought of calling Givi directly. Can you order directly from them as well? My mounting brackets and racks are getting scared and lonely getting blown in the breeze. :eek:

The answer is yes, and at that phone number. The person I spoke with said he had several backorders already. If you change your order you may go to the bottom of the list. That's where I'll be. I'm going thru my dealer since he gives a discount to new bike buyers. What you might try is call GIVI and see where your supplier is on the list. I know how these things work, I spent 40 years as a Parts Mgr.

The answer is yes, and at that phone number. The person I spoke with said he had several backorders already. If you change your order you may go to the bottom of the list. That's where I'll be. I'm going thru my dealer since he gives a discount to new bike buyers. What you might try is call GIVI and see where your supplier is on the list. I know how these things work, I spent 40 years as a Parts Mgr.

Thanks! My order has been at Twisted Throttle since August 1. I've been there so long I'm afraid to jump ship and go to the back of the line somewhere else. I don't need it that bad right now anyway. I seem to be doing fine without them though I would like to start putting my helmet in the storage compartment again. If I were in a hurry I would just get something else -- possibly even dump Givi for Shad which my mechanic sells though it doesn't look as nice.

Last edited:
Back