• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Amphibious Voyager Fluo Duffelbag

MotoMachines

Reaction score
www.motomachines.com
The Voyager Fluo series from Amphibious comes in both 45 and 60 liters featuring the ever popular fluorescent yellow. On the outside is a mesh pocket for easy access, and 4 reflective strips adding to the visibility. The bag has a large waterproof zipper with a protective flap to save your items from the elements. You will also find 10 D-rings enabling you to attach what you wish, as well as an ergonomic carrying handle. Comes with adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap, and a backpack style harness.
Amphibious Voyager Fluo Dufflebag

bs-204604_1.jpg

BS-204604_2.JPG

BS-204604_3.JPG

Got one of them!
Mine is the 45 litre version in yellow rather than fluo and it is superb - loads of strong loops and D rings to pass straps through and I strap it to the pillion seat and have no problems with it moving. So far it has only been in light rain but has been completely waterproof. If I'm likely to be away from the bike for long I use a Pacsafe mesh cover to ensure it stays where it is and isn't opened in my absence (Pacsafe 55L backpack & bag protector | Pacsafe)
Feels like a quality item and pleased with mine.

Got one of them!
Mine is the 45 litre version in yellow rather than fluo and it is superb - loads of strong loops and D rings to pass straps through and I strap it to the pillion seat and have no problems with it moving. So far it has only been in light rain but has been completely waterproof. If I'm likely to be away from the bike for long I use a Pacsafe mesh cover to ensure it stays where it is and isn't opened in my absence (Pacsafe 55L backpack & bag protector | Pacsafe)
Feels like a quality item and pleased with mine.

It's a lesser known brand, but definitely among the best waterproof soft bags out there.

I've been wanting a dry bag for a while. Can you get this in camouflage or olive drab? I know this is a motorcycle forum and most will want to be as noticeable as possible, but mine will serve double duty and there are times that I don't want to be noticed.

$107 for a bag? Can't i just put a bag I have inside a plastic garden leaf bag?

or even... put all the items in the glad bag first then put that into the travel bags I use... The outside would still get wet but all the items inside would stay dry, and the glad bag would be protected form punctures....

'sorry, mini rant there... Dry bags are a neat item, and God bless those what can afford them.

k2-_abd65967-051d-4de4-ae55-588fb62e513c.v1.jpg

Last edited:
Question is will the garbage bag hold up for hundreds of miles flapping in the wind strapped to the back of your bike? No experience with this brand, but price is competitive with other similar ones. I have been using the same dry bag on back of my bike for 4 years. It has ridden on back of motorcycles to most of the states shown on my map.

I bought my bag at bike week from Twisted Throttle booth after the Walmart bag I got there with had failed on me. No regrets. My 60 liter bag holds all my camping gear.

or even... put all the items in the glad bag first then put that into the travel bags I use... The outside would still get wet but all the items inside would stay dry, and the glad bag would be protected form punctures....

'sorry, mini rant there... Dry bags are a neat item, and God bless those what can afford them.

View attachment 25723

Sob :( I had labouriously pecked out a billion word reply on my IPad, and it went *poof* into the aether with a "Cloudflare Server Timeout" arrrgh lol.

Basically, everything is relative when it comes to "can't afford that".

I can "afford" things that you may gasp in horror at, simply because my world view is far different from yours, and I don't have the same constraints as far as other bills and commitments, you deem perfectly normal and acceptable. No right, no wrong, just a slightly altered reality universe where say, Mr. Strat never married, doesn't have a house, children, cars, etc., etc., and all the expenses such a chosen lifestyle entails.

I don't miss that because I've never had it. Every single red cent I have left over after the goverment and my meagre bills are dealt with, I can spend on whatever I wish, be it buying macaroni by the pallet to live on so, I can get a 1K shock, or single expensive knobby tires, instead of multiple sets of very economical tires, because my miles accumulated compared to you is thousands and thousands less per year.

Again, no right, no wrong. :)

View attachment 25723

Hey, to each their own!

I think of it as a long term investment, as these bags are sure to last for a long time.

Back