• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - Big Foot !

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
1.jpgSaw on TV last night "Bigfoot lives!?" URL: Bigfoot lives!? Existence backed by DNA, video, claim Sasquatch Genome Project researchers - NY Daily News

Now if you see it on the evening national news, or on the internet, its just got to be true? These folks claim to have thirty-four separate hominin collections.

Now this Sasquatch dude is a master Camouflage expert. Camouflage is the use of any combination of materials, coloration or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see (crypsis), or by disguising them as something else (mimesis). In other words, this fellow Sasquatch might be standing right next to you, and you just would not even know it.

So, this morning I saddled up Nana Chou and off to Sasquatch county we went. I figured while in route to east Texas we would figure this Sasquatch problem out. If we could just get a Big Foot scent then any good old blood hound could track this fellow. Besides, Nana Chou is one of the best scent trackers in the county!

Now, how to obtain a SASQUATCH scent?

Bingo !!!!!!!!!

Big Foot 001.jpg

This fellow is so big he would naturally need a big fire hydrant. Simple solution is to find the biggest fire hydrant in east Texas and we will find his scent.
Nana Chou picked up his scent quickly, and we were on the trail.

Now this scent took us all the way to the swamps on the east Texas and Louisiana borders by the Sabine River. Next thing I knew Nana Chou went into her "got you treeing mode." I knew we were real close, cause you could really smell this fellow, he needed a bath bad. You know this fellow was so good at camouflage, that we drove plum past him three times before we saw him.

Big Foot 006.jpg

Once Big Foot and Nana Chou got to talking, they became real friendly. Seemed like a good old boy, but oh how he needed a bath. SASQUATCH agreed to get a bath if we would just come back and talk to him some time. So, we left friends, but we will return. Ride!

smileycowboy.jpg

Last edited:
The images in this post are splendid and have much attraction for the new comers and a bike is much famous and Texas is one of the best place also..

Me and my Nancy found him hiding in Fouke, Arkansas. His disguise is as a monument to himself. Fouke is 13 miles south of Texarkana. Known is these parts as the Boggy Creek Monster. There was a terrible documentary/movie made in the '70's about his appearances in these parts. "The Legend of Boggy Creek" is available on Netfilx DVD if you like to waste time.
BTW- that's pronounced F -oww- ke for you dirty minded ones :rolleyes:

DSCN0600.jpg

Last edited:
Back