• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

adjustable windshield brackets

For $8.44, it's worth a try! Go for it and report back.
Lol I dont even have an NC yet, and although I read they made changes go the windshield of the 2021 I dont know if it was just to the shield itself or the mounting bracket too, but yea for that kind of money it's worth a shot I suppose.

I know this is an old thread, and the poster already purchased a 21, but in case anyone searches this, I’ll add my experience.

I have a 2019 model and I am 5’7”. During the warm months I use the stock Honda screen. These adjusters allow for me to move the windshield approximately 2 inches higher. This practically eliminates all buffeting I had with the stock height. Only the upper portion of my face shield and helmet will have traces of bug splat.

During the colder months, I use a PUIG touring screen. With the PUIG touring screen, the wind goes over my helmet with not even a bug on my face shield. With the risers extended to the tallest position, I can ride with my face shield cracked and no worry of wind. The ride is quieter because all air is directed above my helmet by almost 2 inches. I can hear my intercoms. I think the risers allow for a cleaner look to the front without having to add a spoiler to the windshield.

Last edited:
It is not much. For me, it is just enough to not need a spoiler on the windscreen. My height and riding posture is on the smaller side, so I am happy with the end result. I do believe the 2021 model has a more effective windscreen and angle than the 2nd gen. I’ll post this to show others who may be on the fence. I like the looks of the stock screen, not so much the givi or PUIG, but I did need more coverage. The Madstad was above my price point.

B150F480-99C3-4065-94E8-9033E6762D7F.jpeg5B4A7F16-76B4-4C64-998F-655CF55C7D51.jpeg

I agree that 2" isn't much but with the ST1300 and my RT I use 2" or less of the available adjustment. Being short the screens are adjustable much higher than I can use.

Do you have a link please? I can't find it at that price. Tks
There are many places where you can find this or similar products. Check on Aliexpress with a search like: windscreen adjuster nc750x 2021

Seems that prices range from ~C30$ to ~C40$. The link of the search itself don't work if I make a copy/paste in this window.

I have the ones that fit the 2015; much cheaper now at C12$. I paid C25$ 3 years ago.

Last edited:
I have no idea why my link states robot or human? ....click it for the windshield adjustment brackets at walmart.com.....or go to walmart.com and copy/paste in their search for

Motorcycle Accessories Windscreen Adjusters Airflow Adjustable Windscreen Wind​

I have ordered them from Aliexpress. Tks friends. Can't wait for the snow to melt here. I will also have a local shop make a new foam and gel for my seats. Very cheap.

Back