• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold 2021 Yamaha Xmax $6250.00, 3 years Yamaha warranty remaining Negotiable

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 2021 Yamaha Xmax with ~2250 miles on it. The bike has YSS shocks, Euro taillights, Euro Comfort seat which are very popular additions to this machine ($1200.00). It also has the balance of the factory warranty ($700.00). The seat and shocks can be returned to stock and reduce the sale price. The pictures show Skene rear taillights which do not convey with the sale. The bike is located in Estero, Florida (south of Fort Myers, north of Naples). Paper title is here making the transfer easy. Cash only. I still ride this bike often so miles will go up a little.
IMG_2317.jpegIMG_2315.jpegIMG_2314.jpegIMG_2313.jpegIMG_2311.jpegIMG_2310.jpegIMG_2308.jpegIMG_2307.jpeg

Looks great! Just curious why you’re selling, I thought about getting one of these but went with the NC.

Right now, I just wish it was in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana instead of Florida for us to come take a look at lol.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid by specs it's going to be too tall for my wife. It's close to an inch and a half higher seat height than her PCX 150. Heck it's less than 1/2" shorter than my NC 750X which I struggle with at 5'6".

She's only 5'4".

Right now, I just wish it was in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana instead of Florida for us to come take a look at lol.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid by specs it's going to be too tall for my wife. It's close to an inch and a half higher seat height than her PCX 150. Heck it's less than 1/2" shorter than my NC 750X which I struggle with at 5'6".

She's only 5'4".
For having a reasonable selection of scooters to buy, Mrs. Ferret is lucky to be 5’4”. My wife is just under 5’ tall. We had to lower the seat on her 49cc scooter. No way she could even ride a Honda PCX or a Grom. I just don’t understand why asian built scooters and small motorcycles generally have such tall seats.

Looks great! Just curious why you’re selling, I thought about getting one of these but went with the NC.
It's a great bike and you should definitely try one out. I am selling the Xmax as I am purchasing either a BMW C 400 GT or a Kymco AK 550. I have really become enthusiastic about large scooters after owning this one.

Reactions: DCM

She's only 5'4".
The width of the stock seat in the USA is an issue that some owners talk about in other forums. The reach issue was more related to the width than the height. The Euro seat on this bike (I had to get from Yamaha EU), and also the refreshed 2023 Xmax in the USA, have narrower seats which address the issue for some riders. At 504 it might still be an issue. Yamaha also produces two low seats for the bike, one being only about a hundred bucks, the other about 300. I'd definitely encourage her to try to ride one just because it is really super fun to ride. Every one of my non-scooter buddies, some who are adamantly anti -scooter, have nothing but good things to say about it after riding it. If you make it down this way before it sells, you know that you are welcome to ride it.

Last edited:
It's a great bike and you should definitely try one out. I am selling the Xmax as I am purchasing either a BMW C 400 GT or a Kymco AK 550. I have really become enthusiastic about large scooters after owning this one.
Maxi scooters are great. Mrs Ferret and I had a pair of 400 Majesty's at one time. They would run over 100 mph, had good wind protection and plenty of storage and were very easy to ride.
I guess because of machismo or whatever most motorcyclists will not even give them a try, much like they won't give an honest try to a DCT equipped bike. It's a shame Honda has abandoned the maxi scooter market in the US.

Maxi scooters are great. Mrs Ferret and I had a pair of 400 Majesty's at one time. They would run over 100 mph, had good wind protection and plenty of storage and were very easy to ride.
I guess because of machismo or whatever most motorcyclists will not even give them a try, much like they won't give an honest try to a DCT equipped bike. It's a shame Honda has abandoned the maxi scooter market in the US.
Yup. My buddy who rides that black Street Glide in some of the pics I post grimaces at the mention of riding a scooter.

Mrs Ferret's was the grey one, mine the red. In hindsight, we were foolish for getting rid of them. When she decided she wanted another, both Honda and Yamaha were basically out of the Maxi scooter business so she settled for the PCX 150 which of course doosn't have enough power for her.

luQEVHih.jpg

Back