• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

1800 mile Arkansas ride

Here's another teaser video (I have two others in the video section). Again I apologize that the quality isn't better. These teasers are taken from the gopro to my computer and then sent directly to youtube...my obsolete computer won't even play the vids let alone edit them...hence the poor quality. A friend of mine, that was on this ride, has offered to edit the vids and convert them with quality on his computer. Bear with me...it'll happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFe1YDat-I

Last edited:
Here's another teaser video (I have two others in the video section). Again I apologize that the quality isn't better. These teasers are taken from the gopro to my computer and then sent directly to youtube...my obsolete computer won't even play the vids let alone edit them...hence the poor quality. A friend of mine, that was on this ride, has offered to edit the vids and convert them with quality on his computer. Bear with me...it'll happen!

Ark 3 switchbacks (GOPR0052) - YouTube

I certainly envy you those traffic free roads

How do you like the beaded seat and where did you get it?

I really can't tell that the beaded seat does anything for comfort! lol
I use it because I think it makes the seat look better. When I had the seat modified (raised in the front) it made the seat look like it swallowed a wallet or something...I guess monetarily it did!!!
Anyway, I bought the beads from a friend for $1 (he obviously didn't think they did anything either) and it hides the lump somewhat.

Great pics. I've ridden 7, 16, and 27 several times. Next time you're up give me a shout out. Love to meet ya and show you some rides. I'm about 30 minutes East of Mtn. Home. I tend to ride over in my area and up in S. Central Missouri. Beautiful roads up there and no traffic except for the main routes. Ever ridden Hwy. 9 between Melbourne and Sylamore Arkansas?

Back