• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

hondabikepro products

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
1. nc 700x skid plates for standard model are 425.00 and includes powder coating. shipping is 45.00 in the us
2.nc700x dct models skid plates are 475.00 and includes powder coating, shipping is 45.00 in the us
3. I will make the plates for you when ordered, takes two weeks, add one week if powder coated.
4.my plates are 3/16 aluminum, bent and welded together, they fit very tight on the frame. the plates bolt only to the frame of the bike with seven eight mm bolts, if you have sw-motech crash bars i make a special skid plate, that comes up in the front and bolts to the cross bar on the crash bars, this is the strongest of all skid plates and uses two more bolts to hold on. The plates also have a duck tail to protect the rear shock linkage.

dct plate with left support bar, for sw-motech case guards

standard plate in black

standard plate

1. nut plates to hold on your windshield. The rubber well nuts that Honda uses are for a short shield only. The taller shields may pull out the well nuts and you could lose you shield.
they are 30.00 shipping is 7.00 in the us they come in 5 and 6mm size.

1. folding shift lever are 75.00 shipping is 7.00, these are on a exchange bases. I will need your old shift lever mailed back to me after you get the new folding lever. Please no damaged levers. I cant sell them if they are damaged.

1.rear racks for nc700 are 195.0 powder coating is 35.00 shipping 20.00 in the us.
are available with or without the fuel opening, i can also provide a locking gas cap is needed 45.00

I am working on the adventure racks but will be a few months, have to check fitment with other brands of saddle bags and mounts and seats.

I am working on a fuel cell also that will auto feed in to main tank.

if you would like any of the above parts just pm me .
THANKS DALE

i will only be making skid plates threw this week 5-10-2014 both of my dealer ships are very busy, i will make more this winter, but for now it is riding season. I will still be making nut plates, shift levers, and rear racks. If i have time i will make a couple of plates and post them if i do, the plates take about 8 hours to make, and just not enough time wright now. Thanks Dale

Last edited:
You will be able to order oem parts from my lakewood store shortly, should have part catalogs available, to do online orders. tomorrow. Thanks Dale

Thanks Dale for making the needed parts for the NCX. I have feeling that you will have a lot of my hard earned money.;)

Dale. You are a craftsman, and I look forward to buying more "HondaBikePro" parts.
(I didn't know you were in lakewood! California?....OOOOps...that Washington State!)

Dale,
You say you make a special plate for SW Motech Crashbars. Will the standard DCT plate still fit if the Motech srashbars are on bike, but just lack the extra piece for special attachment to the bars?

Just a because I'm curious question. Why is the DCT skid plat that much more than the manual? Is it that much different? I have a Manual so it doesn't affect me, I'm just being curious.

Well to start with i posted the wrong pic of the dct plate, it is a standard model plate in black. i will correct the pic tuesday. The two plates are completely different. The right side ops sensors cover is complex to bend, and when finished is less then 1/8 inch from the clutch cover, buy making it fit tight when it bends in a crash, it will move into the clutch cover and not touch the ops sensors. On the left side the side plate has to be bent to follow the lines on the skid that honda has mounted, the dct plate also mounts to a steel brace , that is supporting the plastic skid. This plate is much harder to make, and keep everything strait after welding, so that all seven bolt hole line up. I will correct the pic and show a dct plate. Thanks Dale

Well to start with i posted the wrong pic of the dct plate, it is a standard model plate in black. i will correct the pic tuesday. The two plates are completely different. The right side ops sensors cover is complex to bend, and when finished is less then 1/8 inch from the clutch cover, buy making it fit tight when it bends in a crash, it will move into the clutch cover and not touch the ops sensors. On the left side the side plate has to be bent to follow the lines on the skid that honda has mounted, the dct plate also mounts to a steel brace , that is supporting the plastic skid. This plate is much harder to make, and keep everything strait after welding, so that all seven bolt hole line up. I will correct the pic and show a dct plate. Thanks Dale

Makes sense to me, thanks for the explanation.

These look awesome! Will the rear rack work (mount) with a Givi rear case and side case mounts? If I can't raise up the rear rack with my Givi rear trunk on that's fine. I plan on getting the version with the fuel opening, just want to make sure the givi side case and rear trunk mounts won't interfere with mounting this rack. I suspect you have already made sure it won't... but thought I'd ask just to be sure.

I may have to get that folding shift lever too, if I'm gonna place an order.....

Thanks for making these awesome, much needed parts Dale!

That fuel tank your working on could really attract some Iron butt riders to the NCX. Any idea what kind of price range it is going to be?

Rack works fine with Givi Trekker side cases and top case. Best mod to date. Love not lifting seat for fuel.
image.jpg

Rack works fine with Givi Trekker side cases and top case. Best mod to date. Love not lifting seat for fuel.
View attachment 17006

Very nice! I just ordered the same rack (with the fuel opening). Can't wait to put it on. Dale does great work!

Hummm I'm wondering how hard it would be to mount a backrest on those two holes on either side of the fuel opening.......

How do I order one of your skid plates for my DCT? Have been looking through the threads and don't quite see it.
Thanks,
Tom

new rear racks have been shipped, make sure you adjust the side rail bolts up to almost touch the rack in the down position. This will take the loading off the rear hinge,

Back