• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top of the World Highway 4th time.

what next

Reaction score
Visit site
So the weather improved not raining and I didn't have to plug in the Gerbings. I left Fairbanks and headed for Chicken and The Top of The World Highway. Did my Chicken Alaska stop and got a piece of pie. Sorry can't post pictures here. The road on American side was packed down mud from all the rain, 12 miles from the border you have new blacktop they just put down last year. The Canadian side over the mountain must not have got all the rain it was dry and dusty. So the weather is perfect and I got the last camping spot at the in town campground in Dawson. Guess I will head over to the Hotel where they have the sourtoe cocktail and watch the action, I think i will have a shot and a beer just for the heck of it. I think I posted pictures last year of me drinking the Sourtoe. Yes it is a real toe in your drink look it up. Looks like good weather for awhile.

Looked it up. Someone ate the toe and they were looking for replacements. There is a $500 fine for eating the toe, so be careful when you toss it back.

Article I read a year old so they probably have another by now.

Bottoms Up

Screenshot (19).jpg

Yes, you did post that last year. Who could forget it it!?

And they stand in line for that......what next? (pun)

Yes they had a new toe, it was real ugly
7113aefceabf5446f4e39851106683ca.jpg
1f247f283cb8a49ae2d25ceb6642edd3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back