• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Went a differant route!

welshintheusa

Reaction score
Visit site
So I have been lurking and posting on here for a while. My initial plan was to get the DCT 700x but I just could not fight away my demons. For years I have always wanted a BMW GS1200. Well yesterday I pulled the trigger, on the cleanest 2007 example I have ever seen outside a dealership. A mere 14177 miles, loaded with tons of genuine OEM farkles. So I guess I need a new forum lol.

IMG_20150516_111104056_HDR.jpgIMG_20150516_111120059_HDR.jpgNVGGKN.jpg

IMG_20150516_111145790_HDR.jpgDSC02758.jpg

Last edited:
Rating the curb appeal of the 2 bikes, your GS is about a 12 while the NC is around 1 @ best, IMO. Adding the BMW margue, the score is a little closer.

I bought the NC for the DCT only, but hate it's looks. Honda has some design problems and are coming out w/some stupid looking products as of late. But will sell everything they build, no matter the looks.

Your GS is drop dead gorgeous and will never look dated. Enjoy.

lol I hear ya about those whispering demons...or are they angels? Maybe subconscious conflicts of our ID and EGO? WHAT-EVER! :) I still look at and think about getting another Ducati Multistrada. Congrats and enjoy!

Beautiful bike that would be my first choice IF I could afford the maintenance... it is an awesome ride. Everytime I look at it a bike show I think--fantastic, but I could get 2 fully tripped out v-stroms (my current ride) for the same price, and that would apply to the 750x also. Now a great used one--hard to find and if a good deal you just have to put up with the price of parts and maintenance. Keep the shiny side up and enjoy!

Back