• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Grand Canyon 30 day westward ho

gaknc700x

Reaction score
Visit site
The Trip is planned, leaving June 2 to meet up with Banjoferg and Itlives. Itlives had the idea and I hopped on his bandwagon. Plenty of opportunity for others to join, always room at the campsite. Boatload of sites to see and ride thru-KS, CO, AZ, UT, NM.

Sweet! Glad you're really coming! You'll win the longest traveled award!
I bought a 2012 Super Tenere. I'll probably be on it.

Still got my NC . It will go up for sale soon as I get comfortable with the Tenere's clanky engine. This engine sounds like it's coming apart. It is always talking to me so I named it "Chatterbox Blue".

What parts of Utah are you traveling thorough? I'm in Salt Lake, but I would love to get out of the city a few times this summer. I don't have concrete plans for a multi-day trip yet.

What parts of Utah are you traveling thorough? I'm in Salt Lake, but I would love to get out of the city a few times this summer. I don't have concrete plans for a multi-day trip yet.
Mostly Southern Utah-Muley Point, Valley of Gods road, Mexican Hat. Have any suggestions?

Itlives may be heading thru your area, I'm traveling So Col, So Ut, No Az No Nm. How about camping a night with us in Ut or North Rim of G C?

It is a camping trip for me. I plan on being there by midday on the 8th and spending the night. I think I will just ride the whole trip and camp where I end up at the end of the day. My main purpose is the Grand Canyon. Got to be back in Louisiana by midday on the 15th

If you come through Flagstaff, I would ride along for a bit.....

Me and my friend should be coming through there the morning of the 8th. PM me your phone # and I'll keep in touch.

That goes for anyone wanting to go there or just ride a little ways. PM me your phone # . I'll do the same back at ya.

Mostly Southern Utah-Muley Point, Valley of Gods road, Mexican Hat. Have any suggestions?
It's a little out of your way, but Route 12 is a must-ride road. It takes you by many good sights, and is a great, twisty road. There are just so many amazing places to see in southern Utah!

Back