• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sharjah to Fujairah

Mosh

Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of highway and what passes for mountains here. There are some twistier bits but I didn't catch them on camera.

[video=youtube;HvyDa7zBCOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvyDa7zBCOA[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah. Very cool. I've never seen Harley Davidson written in Arabic before. Is that the Honda dealer too?

The Honda place is on the same strip, just before Harley. I think I faded between clips just as we passed it.

There are four or five big parent companies that deal in a few motor brands each (eg: Suzuki and Yamaha are both under Al Yousef motors) but they each have their own showroom.

This was the launch day forthe new HD Sport 750 so we went just to try them out and show a patch. 'Represent' as it were.

Last edited:
Dubai is on my list of places to visit.
Looks fantastic.

It is very impressive for a holiday, they have the biggest, fanciest of everything and the practical side is starting to catch up with the posh façade. I kinda got stuck here 17 years ago.

Back