• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HONDA SFA 150 Concept

Ha! I hadn't seen or heard of this one before. It looks like a cross between an NC700X/S, a Grom, and a CBR125R

I can see definite NCX styling cues, like the rear seat/tail section and even some actual looking parts (the mirrors for example) the front end has a Grom-like feeling to it, and bless me if the engine isn't the 150cc Thai domestic market version of my own CBR125R, I would guess!

I looooove the wheels and single sided swing arm, lust lust! Appears it would have pretty decent braking power too *eyebrow wiggle*

That bike looks pretty cool. However I have been bitten by the Electric Motorcycle Bug and I am lusting for a Zero SR. Testing riding this bike sealed the deal.

I am just buying my time for my financial situation to stabilize. When the time is right, I will be getting one. I will be keeping NaNCy, however I may have to let my CB360 and ST1300 go as a result.

Attachments

• Zero-SR.jpg
    Zero-SR.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 21,712
With that small 150cc, single cylinder engine that they produce by the bazillions, it's easy to see that this concept bike is aimed at Honda's three biggest motorcycle markets: Brasil, India, and Southeast Asia. US sales only make up less than 2% of the overall picture.

That bike looks pretty cool. However I have been bitten by the Electric Motorcycle Bug and I am lusting for a Zero SR. Testing riding this bike sealed the deal.

I am just buying my time for my financial situation to stabilize. When the time is right, I will be getting one. I will be keeping NaNCy, however I may have to let my CB360 and ST1300 go as a result.

me too, once i test rode one i was convince that electric is ultimate vehicle, car or motorcycle, i still think electric is better. we just need to find way to charge as fast a pumping gas. no more oil changes!!!

once Zero added ABS brake i have been dreaming of one

One good thing about having an electric bike... you don't have to spend ANY money to upgrade the exhaust. :)

:confused: Somehow electric bikes discussion ended up in the wrong thread. :confused:

Anyway, the 150 looks awesome. But alas, it would never sell in the USA. Even the 250 had to be bumped to 300 to remain competitive.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

Last edited:
Back