• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Gymkhana

Very impressive riding skills. Good bike also, of course !

You cant ride your own bike in the BRC, you do in the ERC, which I did last year and used half the box on the NC700x :)

Au contraire mon frère. I have ridden my own bike all three times I've taken the BRC. Yeah, yeah I know sounds like someone who took 15 years to graduate high school. Really though DoD has to take either the BRC or ERC every three years to keep privileges to ride on base. Just my luck here at Crane the ERC never has enough people so I've gotten to do the BRC two additional times. Hooray.

Props to you though as the box kicked my a$$ on the NC. Never had a problem with it either time before on my Sporty's but exactly what the guy in the video so clearly has mastered (throttle/clutch relationship) I just couldn't get to jive for me. So, I ended up taking the hit for my front tire grazing the line on the right hander. :mad:

The Grand Prairie Police Motorcycle Rodeo is an annual event held in Texas every year. The event is a benefit for the Special Olympics, and features some of the most skilled motorcycle riders in the state, including this man, Donnie Williams.

[video]http://www.wimp.com/donniewilliams/#close[/video]

More brilliant skills. I have seen other clips of him also.

Back