• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - San Jacinto Monument

I almost took a job at the new Caterpillar facility in Voctoria, Texas. The furthest I could get the wife to move away form the parents was 8 hours so I eneded up in Arkansas. I think I would have liked living around Corpus.

I almost took a job at the new Caterpillar facility in Voctoria, Texas. The furthest I could get the wife to move away form the parents was 8 hours so I eneded up in Arkansas. I think I would have liked living around Corpus.

Personal preference of course, but unless you just love the beach full time you are in the better location. Corpus is flat, hot, and humid. Where OCR lives dew on the concrete will make newcomers think it rained during the night. The only hills are highway overpasses.

Victoria is now a boom town thanks to fractured drilling. It is now one of the fastest growing towns in Texas. Thanks to places like Victoria the price of gas is going down!

Back