• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Radian breathes once more.

maxwellian

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
e7ae4cbe4fa38ee59a93c85519c800f8.jpg

Just got this guy running again. My first bike, sold it to a friend, he rode it for a bit, neglected it for six months. It fired right up, but leaked gas like crazy from the fuel line tee between the carbs. Pulled them apart, replaced the tee, cleaned everything out.

Just rode it over to put fuel and air in it. So weird after a year on the NC. I feel like a bear on a circus bike with how low the seat is. :)

I had that exact same bike about 20 years ago. Absolutely loved it. I remember it being a quick little bike. Take some more pictures and post. I would love to see more! :)

Sweet!

Although now I feel even older and more rickety, lol. I still think of Radians as the "new kid on the block" after the Secas and FJ's :eek:

Nice looking bike, I always like those. Never owned one but did have an 86 CB750 Nighthawk "S" Very much like the Radian Excellent bikes that were ahead of their time Shaft drives and all.

Back