• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Dashcam Comparison SJ4000 vs Innovv C3

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
Received my Innovv C3 and had a chance to try it out yesterday. In a hurry just quickly attached it to crash bar and put cable into Frunk by closing lid on it. Had my SJ4000 on mirror opposite side of bike. Spent the day riding with Cyclerosis and had a great time in awesome weather. (Always a good plan to meet up with a local and ride good roads you would never have found on your own.)

Alternating video of same sections of road from each camera running at the same time. Did no setup on C3, just took out of box, put on NC and went riding.

Unfortunately due to dead battery at start did not get any SJ4000 video when Cyclerosis was leading but have some of him from C3 as second half of video.

No time to worry about music as I have to get back on my bike and ride some more before cold front hits.

The C3 is relatively safe leaving on the bike because it does not look like a camera and with the main module locked in the trunk only the lens is out for thief. This C3 is the narrower 120 degree lens.

[video=youtube_share;qstjQlKLsfk]http://youtu.be/qstjQlKLsfk[/video]

Is your SJ4000 actually made by SJCAM or is it a copy? I believe the copies run with same chip set but the software and user interface is different.

The SJCAM unit displays an SJCAM splash screen on startup.

Last edited:
Much cleaner image on the mirror mount camera. It really was an outstanding day for a ride and thanks to Fuzzy, the Berkeley Springs loop was at least doubled. :eek:

Back