• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The New Yamaha Ténéré Could Be a Middleweight Triple

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
1.jpgA new Yamaha Tenere could be in the works?

Oberdan Bezzi has created another version of the Tenere 857cc Triple concept. This would be the off-road focused “Worldcrosser” model with under seat auxiliary tank, crash bars, knobby tires, skid plate and headlight protector.

The New Yamaha Ténéré Could Be a Middleweight Triple » ADV Pulse

SmileyMegahorn.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
My friend who owns a 1200 Super Ten, would really have preferred a 750 or 800cc sized version of this bike he tells me. The big Ten is awesome, but is a lot more than he needs or wants most of the time.

I would have been all over a S-750/800 if they would have been out when I bought my NCX. Now they will have to add more mpg to the table to get my money.

I could be interested in a mid-size Tenere if one were to be manufactured and, if the price was right. I don't want to let go of the NC700 though because like Turbo, I am kind of spoiled now. The drawing looks good!

I could be interested in a mid-size Tenere if one were to be manufactured and, if the price was right. I don't want to let go of the NC700 though because like Turbo, I am kind of spoiled now. The drawing looks good!

9.jpgThe motorcycle industry is expecting news of a new Yamaha Ténéré model any day now. Yamaha recently announced the new crossplane twin at the Japan meetings, could it be the newly expected Yamaha Adventure bike. Maybe the 660 Tenere is coming to the USA. Or maybe the Tenere 857cc Triple concept. I believe the new adventure bike will be announced the week of Daytona Bike Week, and the new Tenere is bound for the USA.

New Yamaha ?Crossplane? Twin Revealed at Japanese meeting « MotorcycleDaily.com ? Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

SmileyMegahorn.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
My friend who owns a 1200 Super Ten, would really have preferred a 750 or 800cc sized version of this bike he tells me. The big Ten is awesome, but is a lot more than he needs or wants most of the time.

The Honda dealer where I purchased the NC last month had the big Tenere - and seemed very willing to move it. While it was/is a beast - just did not suit me. Smaller version might sell well...

Hey you forgot to tell one-thing that is Yamaha Upper which you wear when you ride bike it is most important thing to look stylish. :cool: Visit: goo.gl/oe0UMh

Back