• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventures of Nana Chou - Kemah, Texas

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Today Nana Chou and I went over to the Kemah Board Walk.

Kemah is my wife's home town, so we visit Kemah quite often. Some of the best seafood anywhere is in Kemah.

Hope you enjoy the video:

[video=dailymotion;x17ixd5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ixd5_kemah[/video]

Smiley.jpg

Last edited:
OCR, you are a riding, posting, video taking machine! You are the Terminator, lol

Say, I honestly do not want to ruffle youse's feathers, but might I respectfully ask you to consider putting all the video and trip taking posts in either the Video and/or Trip Forums, please?

I don't want to be the bad guy rule Nazi here, but, well, :eek: I would appreciate if those Forums which were created for such a purpose, were used that way if you don't mind. Bouncing back and forth between a bunch of Nana adventures and videos here, a bunch there, a bunch over yonder, etc., and trying to keep up as to where which one is, is making me kinda dizzy, heehee.

Thanks mate ;)

Back