• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How much!!!

shoemonkey

Reaction score
Visit site
so lets think

usb and switch in tank box £30
crash bobbin pro £110
tank bagster cover £100
fuse block £59
ACERBIS Dual Road Handguards with led £90
heated grips £40

mri screen £90
auto open solenoid kit for fake tank £90
scottoiler e system £190
honda rear setup for panniers and back box plus the back box £500

so far £1,299.00

still need to get a rad guard and hugger also the panniers so add about £635

SO ALL IN ALL £1,934.00
Nc700s - YouTube

A couple of questions about the frunk lid solenoid...

1) Where did you purchase it?
2) Is there a bypass in the case that the battery dies or the solenoid malfunctions?

Nice video. I just heard about the bagster cover for the frunk... I guess to protect and to allow easy attachment of tank bag? How do you like it? I would like to see more of the bag attachment.

And the soldering iron trick - did I hear correctly that you use that method to make the hole in the frunk?

Cheers
Rob

the tank bag is really good easy on off and its J Parts for the box solenoid i just fitted it to my battery and the fuse block as it has two power points one for the switch the other for the solenoid.
the soldering iron lets you cut through the frunk plastic nice and easy then just file it up to make it look tidy

2000/5000 = 40%.
To me that's dedication or madness.
;)

And all are "electronics" stuff and not really a ride improvement stuff like suspension or motor mods. No offense implied here.
:p
Thats a a lot of Sterling spent. Good lad.

Good on you, shoemonkey. If they put a smile on your face and make your ride more enjoyable, then I'd say money well spent. Spending $2000EU to make a bike your own is love. Spending $14000EU on an GS that will never see dirt in its lifetime is madness.

Good on you, shoemonkey. If they put a smile on your face and make your ride more enjoyable, then I'd say money well spent. Spending $2000EU to make a bike your own is love. Spending $14000EU on an GS that will never see dirt in its lifetime is madness.

Many GS riders may never hit real dirt. And the 1200GS can go offload but it does not mean it has to.
A Hayabusa can reach 300kph or 200mph, does it mean you ride it at that speed all the time? I think it is unfair to say a GS which does not hit dirt is "wasted". good if it does.
Actually I think the GS is at home on roads too. GS stands for Gelände Strasse. The latter means streets.
now you know.

2000/5000 = 40%.
To me that's dedication or madness.
;)

And all are "electronics" stuff and not really a ride improvement stuff like suspension or motor mods.

To me, that sounds pretty good, because a lot of electronics stuff can be simply transferred to another bike if selling or changing.

I spent more than that on a Giannelli pipe, carbon muffler, Wave rotors, titanium bits etc., for my $2,200.00 11 hp CBR125R.

I am barking mad and dedicated to being very happy :p

Many GS riders may never hit real dirt. And the 1200GS can go offload but it does not mean it has to.
A Hayabusa can reach 300kph or 200mph, does it mean you ride it at that speed all the time? I think it is unfair to say a GS which does not hit dirt is "wasted". good if it does.
Actually I think the GS is at home on roads too. GS stands for Gelände Strasse. The latter means streets.
now you know.

No argument there, Happy. Just to point out that high initial price of a bike shouldn't be the basis for how much you can/should spend on aftermarket parts.

Back