• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

AnyGlove leather touchscreen liquid for Motorcycle gloves

spongebobnopants

Reaction score
Visit site
I can finally operate my phone/gps without taking off my gloves. Much Safer!
[video=youtube_share;3bNxAO9Nlro]http://youtu.be/3bNxAO9Nlro[/video]

What sort of gloves did you use it on?

I bought it, tried it on three pairs of gloves, three coatings on two of them and four on the third, and only managed to get one pair to work, barely.. That used up most of the (not cheap) bottle. But, to their defense, Anyglove says up front that certain screen protectors are a problem with it, and I'm sure that was the problem, but I'm just not happy having an iPhone mounted openly without serious protection.

Furthermore, after I awarded it 3 stars and stated the above in an Amazon review I was contacted by their CS, who unprompted have sent me a replacement bottle of their now updated product, with just a simple request that I post the results as a follow up.

So kudos to them for their pro-active CS. Problem, is I didn't sit around for that, I just went out and bought an $8 reel of conductive thread, and sewed finger pads into most of my gloves (which works perfectly, even with the iPhone Life Proof case).

But kudos to their CS, and when I do figure out what gloves to try it with, I will definitely try the updated version. It is an intriguing product.

They have two versions. This one is specifically for leather. The gloves are Dainese 4-Stroke's. I didn't have a screen protector on the phone, but used it with the Ultimate Addons waterproof case.

Hmm, two versions? I wonder if the leather version is the 'new' one they sent me to try..

Does the Ultimate Addons case have a screen cover? My Life Proof case does, although from an conductivity point of view it functions similarly to an anti glare screen protector. Off topic, it is submersible, and typing on the screen through its clear panel is acceptably ok.

My Held Kangaroo leather gloves have operated my iPhone without modification from the factory. I didn't even know this was a problem others were having.

That video just cost me $$$ for the phone case :) Thanks for sharing!

Hmm, two versions? I wonder if the leather version is the 'new' one they sent me to try..

Does the Ultimate Addons case have a screen cover? My Life Proof case does, although from an conductivity point of view it functions similarly to an anti glare screen protector. Off topic, it is submersible, and typing on the screen through its clear panel is acceptably ok.

FOLLOW UP: So I think the new, labelled "for Leather" bottle they sent me is a new version. I'm fairly sure that when I bought my first bottle there was only on type offered.
The BIG news, is the new version works, and works really well. This is what I just wrote to their CS:

Tried the new (and thicker) Anyglove that you kindly sent me.. A dramatic improvement!

After trying the first bottle of Anyglove unsuccessfully I'd bought and sewn metallic thread into a couple of pairs of gloves, which though painful to do, works fine. I'd held off from sewing it into a pair of Firstgear mesh gloves as the leather on their palms is really tough to get a needle through. Incidentally, they were one of the pairs that Anyglove 1.0 had failed totally with, by the way.

Well, nothing to lose, I gave the FG gloves a nice thick coating on the forefinger and thumb, rubbed my thumb and forefinger lightly together to work the coating into the leather, added a bit more Anyglove for luck, and then blow dried them. A couple of minutes with the dryer seemed to be enough, and hey, they work perfectly! Essentially 1 to 1 1/2 coatings only were needed.

There are plenty of touch screen compatible gloves, but being able to add this functionality to gloves of my own choice is really cool.

BTW I have found that licking the tip of your leather gloves works temporarily. Like to skip to the next song in my case! Just sharing.

There is sting I have sewed into gloves, but have never used a liquid before. Still prefer siri doing the physical part for me, that way eyes don't leave the roadway.

I can finally operate my phone/gps without taking off my gloves. Much Safer!
[video=youtube_share;3bNxAO9Nlro]http://youtu.be/3bNxAO9Nlro[/video]

I too purchased a bottle after I saw the glowing review from MCN. I followed instructions with the non-leather version on a pair of dirt bike gloves and it works very well. I'm not sure what's in the stuff to make it do what it does but I'm a customer now. No more struggling to use my iPhone while on the bike to take pics/movies.

A+ :cool:

Back