• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle superstore sale on Olympia Airglide

NCer

Reaction score
Visit site
They have some limited colors and sizes. I oredered 2XL (normally wear XL. People say its undersized). I have their pants - LOVE them.
The jacket is now practically half price. $159.
Just thought I'd let you guys know..... Most of the things that are a "Eureka moment" for me, you guys already know.......he-he-he :) Good to be among you :) I am catching up.......
Salute!

Received the jacket. A wonderful piece!!! 2 linings rain and thermal. Those two could be worn together or just the rains one as a separate piece, sort of like a windbreaker.
The jacket is made very well! And the price was great! they now have the model 4 - I don;t know what the difference is, but thie model 3 is GREAT!

Got mine yesterday and wore it to work this morning. I'm guessing I kinda looked like a Power Ranger riding a Transformer, but was very nice and toasty in it. Good thing I got the 2X as the regular XL would have been a tight fit!

Back