• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forums Feature Requests

Poot

Reaction score
mattgiardina.com
Would it be possible to get signatures and avatars enabled here? These two things make the forums much more personal, as I know I reference people more by their pictures than by their usernames.

Also, just putting it out there. if you need any help setting up the forums, adding features, themes, etc, I would be more than happy to help out. I am very familiar with vBulletin and other forums software.

One feature which I think would be great to setup is to allow members to pay a certain amount of money, either per month/year/onetime, and have the ability to remove the ads on the site. Win situation for everyone.

Last edited:
I think it would also be a good idea to increase the login timeout. I swear I have to keep logging in all of the time at work...... well I guess i should be working, but at the same point it would be better if we could leave a Tab in our browsers open for more than 15 minutes without having to re-login.

Fixed!! I hope... I didnt realize avatars were not working.... Try now and let me know if it works

Hi dear admin
I have the Honda User manual but it is 11.6mb or 6.5mb zipped.
How can I share this without busting the upload limit?

The site rules disallow sharing of copywritten material... Sorry....

Copy Written Material
The site members, by joining the forum agree to not upload, post or link any copywritten materials, and fully accept all responsibility of any such actions.
The site follows a policy of WILL REMOVE anything we get a complaint about.

No worries....

Along these lines. I am guessing we can post links to copy written material, as long as we are not physically sharing the media/document? That is, if it is posted on a reputable website.

Thanks for the clarification!

What do you think about removing adds from the website for those of us who would be willing to contribute to the cost of running it? In the past, I setup a payment system right through the forums that would use paypal for some cycling forums I use to belong to. Just putting it out there.

Along these lines. I am guessing we can post links to copy written material, as long as we are not physically sharing the media/document? That is, if it is posted on a reputable website.

Thanks for the clarification!

What do you think about removing adds from the website for those of us who would be willing to contribute to the cost of running it? In the past, I setup a payment system right through the forums that would use paypal for some cycling forums I use to belong to. Just putting it out there.

I think its a great idea.. I have it set up on my other sites.. I will impliment it here in the next week

Back