• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Annual Derby Escape Ride: May 5-6 (Louisville, Kentucky)

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
So, I am starting to work on a plan for this year's ride and route for getting out of Louisville on Derby Weekend (May 5-6, 2018). In the past, we have met at E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, on the east side of Louisville and have ridden east into Red River Gorge. We have not taken the same route twice. The route will be different again this year, and the destination is up for grabs. I have some thoughts on some routes and destinations. With regard to the route, it will be street, but through some nice curvy roads.

For lodging, everyone will be on their own once we find out where exactly we will be headed. Some of the places I have in my head are Spring Mill State Park in Indiana, Red River Gorge, Lago Linda's, Madison IN (that campground just west of town) and a place in northern central KY called EarthJoy Treehouse Adventures (for something completely different, but it's expensive).

Here is the meetup and kickstand's up times and location.
Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018
Time: Meetup @ 8:30 AM, Kickstands up @ 9:00 AM
Where: E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, 3000 Freys Hill Road, Louisville, KY 40241
Area Info: There is a Thorntons at Westport Road and Freys Hill, please gas up and get water/snacks before coming to the park.

Back