• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017 Honda X-ADV - Another Stinkin' Teaser Video

My prediction:

At the end of the video they ride it into a shipping container at a port.
"The story continues 15/09/16"

On 9/16 we get another video of it arriving in a port some where in Europe and riding through small villages and big city traffic making its way to Italy.
"The story to be continued 08/11/16"

Then the reveal at EICMA bike show in Milan.

looks like a 'battle scooter' - off road tires, chain drive, inverted forks, spoked wheels, dual front brake, scooter seating.

Interesting looking hybrid. I am looking forward to a test ride. I have always had a soft spot for scooters but one with some decent suspension and ability to handle a loose surface is very appealing and indeed it may become more so as I get older. ;)

112.jpg

Honda City Adventure concept production patent leaks - BikesRepublic

****WARNING***. This comment is not politically correct****** Any idea on the engine size. To me, it has looks that only a mother could love. I would equate it to a body builder with down syndrome and cerebal palsy. Muscular and aggressive and ugly.

It's something for hipsters and city folk to look cool on and say "Hey man I can take that thing off road if I wanted to."

I like those tires though. I just hope they are not Kendas.

I dont think this will take off over here very well,the integra are not big sellers here either.
same engine blah blah but why two disc on the front when the nc only get one?
the europeans will love it no doubt,they love maxi's.

Back