• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which fork extenders for NC750x?

Johny_me

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello
I saw that some of the owners here have installed fork extensions.
I was looking to get ones myself, but i have some doubts. Could you help me?
Any problem with the extenders?
What size?
Which will fit? I saw on ebay for the Honda shadow spirit 750 DC, will they fit the NC?

Thanks

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

Well... i don't know how to explain.. but i'm Not talking about protection. I want to gain ground clearence.

It replaces the fork caps and let you lift the triple clamp.
8bfeb09732e6bd7481ec42dc776a2f03.jpg

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

The fork extenders I got were for a Honda Magna. 41mm forks I believe is what the NC has. I went 1 inch extenders. The company I got them from went out of business.

Billskin right?
I wanted 1 inch too, here in europe is a bit hard to find and from USA I have to look for the shipping costs. I saw on ebay at a good price including postage but the seller said that he only knew that they fit the Honda VT Spirit 750 chain drive. They won't fit the shaft drive models or the ACE. I tried to find the specs for those models and I they all have 41mm forks. So I don't what changes between them....

Can´t find for Honda Magna..at least at a good price with postage to where I live...

Back