• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New nc750x dct from athens/greece

oal321

Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning to all the good company. I am a new member in the beautiful forum.
A month ago I happened to ride the new NC750X and liked it very much, especially the DCT system, is amazing .So I decided after 17 years with Varadero-XLV1000(1999-2016) go to a NC750X. Here a few photos I took yesterday outside the store that had just come my bike from the general delegation HONDA of Greece within a specific packaging.

20160428_164920.jpg20160428_164945.jpg20160428_165101.jpg

Have a nice day to all

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. I see they have made some minor changes. Looks real nice and I'm not a red fan but I do like that color of red. Looks really good in contrast to the greys and blacks. Enjoy your bike.

Welcome from a fellow 2016 DCT model rider, you are in for a treat! I like your color choice and would have probably chosen it too if it was an option in the US.

Welcome! I expect (fingers crossed) to have mine in less than two weeks. Unless the earthquake delays it... Gathering all the stuff to do the first oil change now...

Welcome from a fellow 2016 DCT model rider, you are in for a treat! I like your color choice and would have probably chosen it too if it was an option in the US.

Good morning FezUSA
Yes indeed very beautiful color. I have not yet received it is not ready yet the license authorization due to a public holiday public services here in Athens. I look forward to try DCT....XA!XA!XA!

Welcome! I expect (fingers crossed) to have mine in less than two weeks. Unless the earthquake delays it... Gathering all the stuff to do the first oil change now...

Good morning supertux1,
Yes I had read that the plant in Kumamoto made the NC750X would close for a short time due to the earthquake. I hope to receive it soon.

Oppa!

Congratulations!
Hope you like the DCT as much as everyone here.
Wish I had the opportunity to ride the NCX while
I was in Athens. There are too many miles (km)
of beautiful roads.

Yasu, aol321

Oppa!

Congratulations!
Hope you like the DCT as much as everyone here.
Wish I had the opportunity to ride the NCX while
I was in Athens. There are too many miles (km)
of beautiful roads.

Yasu, aol321

Yasu DCTFAN

Yessss!!!!...the DCT version is amazing , very practical especially within the city

Here some photos from a beautiful NAFPLIO : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6hwx4FszLwNNXpHa1E0WU1KeFk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6hwx4FszLwNa3VyaUh2MWdmNHM/view?usp=sharing

Have a nice day sir

Last edited:
Back