• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

airhawk pad?

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I fitted one the other day and while out yesterday .
I found the the air went straight to the rear,it just felt like 2/3bubbles right at the back and none where it should be.
I had one before on my ER6F and that was next to useless so I sold that on as well as the bike(bought the NC).
it felt like it was pushing forward like the original seat and the crotch area was uncomfortable.
about 8 miles from home I took it off and immediately it felt comfortable without it.
what a wast of money that was.
it had hardly any air in and what ever I did it made no difference.
so it look like I will be passing this on.
DSC03052.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad, johnakay. I found my folks' AirHawk to significantly improve the stock seat.

Out of curiosity, how much air do you have in it? I had to inflate the one I used to where it will _just_ let the point of the pelvis bone touch down when one leans over to one side. Any more air than that made it very uncomfortable.

Sorry it doesn't work for you.

very little air.
as I rode along ,now and then I let a little more out two or 3 times till theres virtually none in .
work for some but not others.
I think that I'm one of those kind of bikers that hardly move around on my seat so that might be the problem?

Each person is built different. It did improve my longer rides somewhat but waiting for my Corbin seat to come in and see how that combination works with and without the airhawk.

I'm not sure I would have been able to walk after my 2300 mile trip without having the airhawk. I have just enough air in it to keep me off the original seat.

Back