• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

'22 NC750X DCT ownership: Thoughts two months in

Lunapaso

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had my '22 NC750X DCT two months now and just returned from a 5 day 900km camping trip. Some thoughts.

Seat: I'm 183cm and 80kg. Don't know how to say this but it's been super comfortable for me. First impression (literally) is so so, but it seems to quickly mould around me. After a quick rest stop it still retains the previous shape. YMMV....

Rear tank filler with luggage on rear seat: No issue for me. I have a 40 litre stuff bag. Unclip the two rear bag straps, leave the front two attached and roll the bag forward. An extra 30 seconds to the refuelling process. The top box is 50 litre, the frunk is 23 litre. I'm spoilt for storage space.

Fuel consumption: 25km/l in town, 30km/l on the highway and countryside twisties. Wonderful.

DCT. I'm never going back, at least on a touring bike. I spend my riding time marveling at the sheer brilliance of the engineers who came up with this, and I'm still growing into it.

Suspension: Yes, it's a bit budget and it's harsh over potholes, but on smooth Japanese roads it's hardly ever noticable, and it's all fixable at reasonable cost. For the time being I'll leave it alone.

I'm loving this bike.

Attachments

• DD6EE7DA-7ACD-4EC3-A1D6-70BC3E25FD87_1_201_a.jpeg
    DD6EE7DA-7ACD-4EC3-A1D6-70BC3E25FD87_1_201_a.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 21
Yes, I like it. I traveled like that for a year or two with just a top box and roll top duffle secured with two crossed Rok Straps. I found it no more trouble than removing a tank bag to fuel a traditional gas tank.

Back