• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Zero Motorcycles Files DSR/X and FXE Trademarks

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
New Bikes?​

Zero Motorcycles has recently filed some new trademarks, which hints at a few new models. According to Motorcycle.com, the company filed Zero DSR/X and Zero FXE trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for use with “Electric motorcycles; Motorcycles and structural parts therefor; Motorcycles for motocross.”

This is the same language used for the DS and DSR. What this means is that these new bikes will likely be more off-road-focused versions of the Zero DSR and FX.

The /X in the DSR model name makes plenty of sense and will certainly be a more trail focused bike. However, the E added to the FX is less clear. I would expect it will be more of an off-road-focused version. The enduro is already a pretty good street bike. Also, E doesn’t mean electric because, well, it’s already electric.

Off-road vehicles and bikes are hot sellers right now. Folks across the country are buying up electric bikes fast, and maybe Zero has a model designated solely for off-road. This would make sense, and maybe the FXE is that bike. I’d rip around on one if I had the chance. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

The post Zero Motorcycles Files DSR/X and FXE Trademarks appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back