• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Yearly differences

Hondafreak

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking into aftermarket seats and one manufacturer said their seat would not be a good fit from 2016 NC750 to 2019. Corbin lists their seat will work from 2016 to 2019. What did Honda change yearly besides colors?

Wit' ya. WITW is this information so hard to come by?? Miffrs. seem to spout 'New colors and graphics' like popcorn, but reasons for a present owner to buy new(er) are pretty scarce.

I just installed Sargent seat on 2019 NC. On Sargent website they said would only fit 2012-16. I sent them a message and they said the seat doesn't quite fit the newer models. It fit good with no noticeable gaps. Nice riding seat.

If anyone is looking for Service Manuals, there is 20% discount at: blah blah blah.bleh
Hondafreak,
The rules that should be read before posting on this forum say that links to sites selling illegal copies of copyrighted literature are not to be posted on this forum. The service manuals sold by the seller you linked are unauthorized copies. You can tell because they are wrapped in a clear plastic outer cover, and there is a white border around the photocopied cover page. The circles on the cover page that look like binder holes are just photocopied circles that LOOK like the binder holes from the original official Honda book. The only legitimate new Honda NC700 service manuals are sold by Helm, Inc. Per forum policy, I edited your post to remove the link to the counterfeit manuals. Any further attempts at posting links to this seller results in the poster being banned from the forum.

Last edited:
Back