• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

X grip / ram mount

kjang

Reaction score
Visit site
I was debating should I order a new gps (garmin) or go exiting gps that I already have (problem no blue tooth) or go with smartphone.

I decided on the smartphone since I have one personal and one for work.
Plus, I can tie into the blue tooth on my sena SH10r and I can listen to music if I so choose to.
I ordered the x grip with the ram mount.

Mounted the x grip and ram mount on the handle bar. EASY.
Very solid mount. Stays clamped on very well. It has a 1" ball onto a 4" joint than receives the 1" ball. Easy to remove and tighten. The x grip is pretty neat on how it works. Once you open up the grippers on the x grip, it securely closes onto the smart phone.

The mount and x grip works together well, giving alot of different positions.
IMG_20131006_102914_712.jpg

IMG_20131006_102843_219.jpg

and it can be removed easily so if your at a rest stop, shopping center, restaurant. So it won't get stolen.
Ken

Last edited:
The only time I’ve had my phone move in the Xmount was a long washboard section on a dirt road. Moved a millimeter or two. Thought I had lost a couple fillings on that section of road. I’ve gotten to where I never worry about the phone falling out even off-road.

I saw bamamate's first hand. I probably would have gotten the x-grip but they did not sell it at the dealer. I went with the RAM mount for smart phones instead. It is very good too.

Back