WTB OEM riders seat and center stand.

IRA

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for an OEM riders seat-wanting to get a custom seat built. Also want a center stand in new/like new condition
If you still want the center stand I have an oem stand-never used-selling it because I decided not to get an NC750 and stick with my CTX700-$165 +s/h cod only

IRA

Reaction score
Visit site
If you still want the center stand I have an oem stand-never used-selling it because I decided not to get an NC750 and stick with my CTX700-$165 +s/h cod only
well the center stand is new and never used but not the original box has all the instructions etc.

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for an OEM riders seat-wanting to get a custom seat built. Also want a center stand in new/like new condition
OEM center stands are not very expensive, so I doubt you could save much by buying used.

procaliber.com (and others) sells it new for 10% off and free shipping. Rockymountainatvmc.com would probably be even less.
08M70-MKW-D00 (for 2021 model year NC750X)
KIT,MAIN STAND(LD)
MSRP: $125.95
Dealer Price: $113.36

Earlier model years will use a different stand part number. You should specify the model year stand you’re looking for.

Oldbear

Reaction score
Visit site
OEM center stands are not very expensive, so I doubt you could save much by buying used.

procaliber.com (and others) sells it new for 10% off and free shipping. Rockymountainatvmc.com would probably be even less.
KIT,MAIN STAND(LD)

Earlier model years will use a different stand part number. You should specify the model year stand you’re looking for.
Thanks!

IRA

Reaction score
Visit site

KIT,MAIN STAND(LD)

Able to match that center stand plus s/h cod is that of interest?