• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Windshield

It would be nice to get some detailed reviews of the Givi and Madstad screens. After I get my seat made, I may get a different screen. I was looking at the clearance when bars are at full lock and it seems there are opportunities for wind protection improvement. If hand guards are used it may not be so much.

I have had Madstads on other bikes and they worked very well. The side wings are interesting. They may look a little funky but they probably work. The new NT comes with something similar.

The first Multistrada had the upper half of the fairing mounted to the bars/forks. Clearance was not an issue since it turned with the forks.
My right side mirror actually hits the Givi. I just installed risers that raise and slightly pull back the bars and now there is a slight clearance. Maybe guards would interfere.

2020 NC750 DCT
Changing out the stock windshield (currently also using those sliding bracket add-ons for an extra 2" height) for either a PUIG Touring 8910 (no deflector) or Givi D1146ST. I've ordered both and will return one, but really can't test anything more than fit, look, and hoped-for results, as actual use will invalidate return. Need to first check clearances with bar risers and Barkbusters. Only 5'6" but lots of clean air flow to chest and head on freeway, so looking for a bit of relief there. I'm assuming the 2" adjustable brackets could still be used also. Anyone got experience with comparing both of these windshields out on the road?
Thanks.

Back