• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Windshield and Levers

superdedooperman

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've added black, adjustable levers. Bought off ebay for about $25. I really liked the look of them. They feel nice, too.

lever.jpg

Also, I cut down the stock windshield and plasti-dipped it (don't laugh at the noob job, only the second time plasti-dipping anything). I like how it turned out! It provides just enough cover for the gauge cluster. Nice, clean air while riding. I did this for the hot days because the MRA screen just wasn't letting enough air hit my chest and arms. Will swap back over once it gets cool.

I taped off the windshield with painter's tape, and used a jigsaw to cut it. Took all of about 5 minutes for that process. Then, I put 4 coats of plasti-dip on it.

screen 1.jpgscreen 2.jpg

Dang good ideas! Since I've almost completely blacked out all the grey and silver on my red 14 NC, (painted plastic engine guard, black fork gaiters, black Madstad screen) I couldn't think of any other mods. So I'm on these!

Do you have a link to the levers?

CNC Long 3D Rhombus Hollow Brake Clutch Lever For Honda CBR900RR CBR929RR Black | eBay

These are the ones I got. Looks like they've gone up a few bucks since I bought mine. Took about 3-4 weeks to get them in. Selecting the NC it says it’s only for 12-13 but I’m not sure if they’re different from the 14 or not. And in the description I just wrote “Black levers with red adjuster for 2013 Honda NC700X.”

These are the “rhombus” or 3D type lever and they are the long ones. There’s plenty of shorty levers out there, but I wanted the long ones.

I'm working to black out all the silver/grey, too. How'd you do the engine parts? I'm going to plasti-dip the lower cowl that covers the oil filter and stuff, but haven't planned on anything else specifically, as of now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I was able to find a 14 model in my area that came with a black engine. Now if I could black out the rear sets. Thought about powder coat but not sure how it would hold up.

IMG_0271.jpg

Nice I picked up red ones last year and really like how they look.

Also pro tip plastidip the inside of the stock windshield not the outside. It will keep the outer clear look and never need to be touched up or cleaned. Also it will keep the Honda logo on it.
windshield2.jpg

CNC Long 3D Rhombus Hollow Brake Clutch Lever For Honda CBR900RR CBR929RR Black | eBay

These are the ones I got. Looks like they've gone up a few bucks since I bought mine. Took about 3-4 weeks to get them in. Selecting the NC it says it’s only for 12-13 but I’m not sure if they’re different from the 14 or not. And in the description I just wrote “Black levers with red adjuster for 2013 Honda NC700X.”

These are the “rhombus” or 3D type lever and they are the long ones. There’s plenty of shorty levers out there, but I wanted the long ones.

I'm working to black out all the silver/grey, too. How'd you do the engine parts? I'm going to plasti-dip the lower cowl that covers the oil filter and stuff, but haven't planned on anything else specifically, as of now.

That's a nice looking long lever. Thanks for posting.

Nice I picked up red ones last year and really like how they look.

Also pro tip plastidip the inside of the stock windshield not the outside. It will keep the outer clear look and never need to be touched up or cleaned. Also it will keep the Honda logo on it.
View attachment 36527

Very cool, might just have to peel mine off once it starts coming off and cover the inside next. I like the red hardware, too. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the link. I was able to find a 14 model in my area that came with a black engine. Now if I could black out the rear sets. Thought about powder coat but not sure how it would hold up.

View attachment 36526

Looking good! I need to get some fork gaiters. Are those split or did you have to dissasemble the fork to install?

Back