• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Will seat and oem luggage from NC700X fit the NC750X?

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Visit site
I am seriously planning to pick up a new NC750X sometime this year. It would be my "street" bike, and I would use my current 700 mostly for track riding only. If I do this, I would like to swap things off of my 700 to the 750 like the Seat Concepts seat, oem Honda luggage and rear rack, and the Yoshimura exhaust, and put the oem seat and exhaust from the 750 on the 700 track bike. (If they are compatible).

I'm pretty sure the exhaust is same between all years/models, but I'm unsure about the seat and luggage. Anybody know?

I think people would need to know the model year of your 700 to give you any advice. The NC700X came in two different body styles.

I figured it was a given that I wasn't comparing a new model 700 to a 750, because they are pretty much the same minus the engine. Oh well, its the old style 700 (2013) and will either be buying a 2018 or 2020. Probably 2018 if I can find a good deal in one. Not interested in 2019 models because I hate blue.

Already saw a guy on here put a new model oem exhaust off the 750 onto an older 700, so i know that will work.

I suppose I could look up aftermarket seat models with various manufacturers and see if any say one model fits all years. Not sure on the honda luggage though.

I don’t recall anyone swapping luggage from an old 700 to a new 750. You could look at the part numbers for the luggage mounts to see if they are the same.
I know the 2016 model came with rear side plastics that were slightly different in some way and caused fitting issues with some aftermarket rear racks mounting brackets. Not sure if that affects OEM.

JT

The rear plastics are different on them. I'm not sure about the OEM luggage, but Givi racks that attach under the seat grab bars changed between generations

I'd think as long as the grab handle mounting locations and the plastic cutouts surrounding them didn't change, then the oem luggage would interchange. I guess the best way to figure that out would be to cross reference part numbers for the luggage style grab handles and brackets between the year models to see if they are the same. I know I have seen pics of the oem panniers on the 750's, but hard to tell if there is a change in the handles/brackets.

I will dig more into this when I get time and post what I find here.

I am seriously planning to pick up a new NC750X sometime this year. It would be my "street" bike, and I would use my current 700 mostly for track riding only. If I do this, I would like to swap things off of my 700 to the 750 like the Seat Concepts seat, oem Honda luggage and rear rack, and the Yoshimura exhaust, and put the oem seat and exhaust from the 750 on the 700 track bike. (If they are compatible).

I'm pretty sure the exhaust is same between all years/models, but I'm unsure about the seat and luggage. Anybody know?
The seats are identical. I swapped a Corbin seat custom made for my 2012 model straight onto my new 2018 model. Both were NC DCTs.

according to this advert they will fit all models from 2012-2020.

according to this advert they will fit all models from 2012-2020.
Note: that is not the oem Honda branded rack.

And since this thread, I've acquired a 2016 NC700X as well (newer body style like the 750's), and we've figured out that the oem Honda luggage rack/brackets/etc should fit all models 2012-2020. Unsure about 2021 since it is a new generation.

See this thread for more info.

Back