• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Width at handlebar and mirrors

djsb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I need to find out the width of a NC750X across the handlebars and across the mirrors. The specs on Honda page states a width of 33 inches (840mm) for the bike. I'm trying to figure out if the bike will fit through a 3 foot gate width (standard UK residential front gate) where I live before I buy it.Could someone please measure these distances on their bike for me.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

David.

Last edited:
If Honda state 33 inches then 33 inches it will be, so going by that an NC750X should fit through your gate ( bit of a squeeze though). If you're still worried about it, have a look at an NC750S as the bars are quite a bit narrower.

Thanks Wozza,
I was just wondering if the 33 inches was measured at the handlebars or the mirrors. It looks like the mirrors extend beyond the bars slightly. If the measurement is at the mirrors I can loosen and bend them in slightly. If at the bars nothing I can do. I'd like to keep the bike off the main road and park it outside my window. This means getting it through a front gate.
I've considered the S model but the riding position is not as upright.

Thanks.

David.

It appears that the Honda spec does not include the mirrors. :eek:

I measured my 700x, which is probably the same as a 750. At the bars, the width is 33", but at the mirrors, at least the way mine are adjusted, it's 38". Now don't let that discourage you. I have easily put the 38" through a 36" doorway. When you come to the opening, you lean the bike slightly left and turn the bars slightly left to slip the right mirror through, then lean the bike slightly right and slip the left mirror through. In other words you go though one mirror at a time and it fits through a gate or doorway, but would not fit down a tunnel or hallway without folding the mirrors in.

As an alternative, you could install different mirrors and reduce the width.

Last edited:
I was going to say what 670 did.I put mine through our walk gate before.just lean it a bit or a slight turn.

Back