• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Who Will Be at Bike Week When?

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
OCR and I plan to ride from south east Georgia down to Daytona on Wednesday March 12 and stay until Sunday. We will take A1A in at least one direction. We will be camping in the infield of International Speedway.

Who else will be there and when?

Would be great to meet other NC riders. Send a PM to exchange cell numbers so we can make plans for meet up if you will be there.

I'd come but the pond in between is too big for me to row over so I'll have to give it a miss;)

Let your NC do the rowing. Load up a couple Rotopax for extra gas and bring a couple lasses along for company.

353794_orig.jpg

Here is the video:

[video=youtube;e-FogNs9DHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-FogNs9DHI[/video]

Last edited:
Darn! Planning on riding up very early Monday Mar. 10th for the day, so I guess I will miss seeing you guys. I'll be looking for some farkles for my SCR bound BV250.

Man, I hate not being able to get off work. I can't even go on the weekend. Ya'll have some fun for me.

I just got back from Bikeweek. It is the land of the straight piped bikes. There was a lot sound and fury signifying nothing. Especially Saturday around the speedway. I hope your weather is as nice as it was for us.

I've never felt much urge to go to any of the bike weeks... heavy traffic in urban streets, loud pipes and drunk riders... Give me some open country road with some nice curves any day over that madness!

smileyrider.jpg

I've never felt much urge to go to any of the bike weeks... heavy traffic in urban streets, loud pipes and drunk riders... Give me some open country road with some nice curves any day over that madness!

View attachment 12972

I'm with you there. I went to Myrtle Beach Bike Week back in 2000 so I imagine it is worse now. Couldn't get around anywhere. I enjoyed seeing other bikes but the crowds and bad traffic lessend the experience for me.

Traffic arond the speedway not too bad. Test rides are an attraction with multiple vendors and lots of bikes available for rides. Main street can be nuts. Destination Daytona is crowded to get in.

Back