• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where to mount First Aid kit?

denete

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to have a first-aid kit such as a MOLLE Rip-Away IFAK Pouch (http://a.co/8S2Q2dn) mounted on my NC700x in a way that would allow access to the kit without having to open panniers or top case for access to the kit.

Where would be a good place to mount such a case?

Many folks put their 1st aid kit in a pocket of their vented reflective vest that is worn year round. This way the first aid kit is with you at all times. Should the motorcycle go in one direction and you go in another direction, the first aid kit stays with you.

Last edited:
Not within your parameters, but mine is in the left pannier, with first aid labels outside, and I keep the key in it while riding.

I have a similar pouch made my Condor. Mine is strapped to my big backpack in my truck toolbox.

If I were gonna put it on my bike and couldn't put it in the frunk or bags, I guess I'd put it somewhere that wouldn't get in the way, like between the forks on the front fender. I'm not crazy about that spot, but that's all I got.

Mine's in my right pannier. I put it in the right pannier based on some reading that tools and first aid should go in the right pannier as that would be on the side away from traffic if stopped on the side of the road (in the US).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back