• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question where is the flasher relay located on the nc700x dct?

16DCT

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thinking about switching to LED turn signals but first I need to get an LED flasher relay and install it. Is the relay located in an area where you basically have to strip down the entire bike's fairings or is it easily accessible with just a few steps?

I'm thinking about switching to LED turn signals but first I need to get an LED flasher relay and install it. Is the relay located in an area where you basically have to strip down the entire bike's fairings or is it easily accessible with just a few steps?
What model year? You might want to specify the year as the body has changed over time.

On a 2012-2015 NC700X DCT, the flasher is under the fake duct of the left side as you are sitting on the motorcycle.

What model year? You might want to specify the year as the body has changed over time.

On a 2012-2015 NC700X DCT, the flasher is under the fake duct of the left side as you are sitting on the motorcycle.
it's a 2016

Same for the 2016.
It's beside the left ignition coil and the Data Link Connector.

I'm not sure exactly what tupperware has to come off to access that location.
The service manual says you have to strip off a lot of stuff, but many times there are shortcuts to what the service manual says.

Same for the 2016.
It's beside the left ignition coil and the Data Link Connector.

I'm not sure exactly what tupperware has to come off to access that location.
The service manual says you have to strip off a lot of stuff, but many times there are shortcuts to what the service manual says.
hmm ok i'll have to take a look at the service manual then. hopefully it's not too much. i'm surprised there aren't any videos on youtube about this, at least nothing that I can find.

Here is a video for the 2017...it deals with auxiliary lights but shows the left panel removal...dont know if the 2017 is same as 2016 but should be close:
very cool, thanks for sharing. do you happen to know if the relay is visible anywhere in the video? i tried to find it when he was removing the panels but didn't see anything that looked like a honda relay.

Back