• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What would be a nice pet name for our NCX700?

I'm not in the habit of naming my vehicles but the 'steel horse' argument stands. Hmm, let's see. Honda motorcycles have wings so a bird name is appropriate. The NCX's have a sleek design reminiscent of a raptor, but is also a bit slower and quieter than other bikes, much like an owl. I like the the name of "Tyton", derived from the family name of Tytonidae that many owl species belong to.

Mine is called red racinghood, because like in the fairy tale, in the end she is faster than the wolf.( wolves are supposedly faster bikes,but red racinghood is a mean little girl, especially on curve roads,and she likeso make a cool of the faster bikes).and also she lost her hood.

My bikes are referred to as the 'Honda', the 'XR', and the 'Suzuki'. No names anymore. My ST1300 was 'xSTasy'.

Mine is "Lady". If anybody remembers Styx,"Lady, when you're with me I'm smiling".

I'm a music fanatic and you had to mention a great band. Had to post this for you.

[video=youtube_share;uR4if4ble1A]http://youtu.be/uR4if4ble1A[/video]

Thank you SergeantChuck, so "lekker" (a South African expression for vvveerrry good/nice) to hear some decent music. That is a playback from waaaaayback.

I was going to call her Lady in Red, another one of my favorites, but the words of Lady just worked.

Last edited:
Sexy ladies from all over the world are now taking on Nana Chou's name. The act of imitating one's mannerisms is the sincerest form of flattery.

Google: Nana Chou

NanaChouImages.jpg

A name hasn't hit me yet. My Guzzi Jackal is named Basso Profundo because of the beautiful sound of the exhaust. My Quota was such a hooligan and had an angry disposition, it needed a couple of names; Darth Quota, Diablo Negro and "the angry, ill tempered bike." Damn NC is so much fun, but lacking any visceral soul, I'm having trouble conjuring a name. For now it's just NC.
Hmmm...NC.....Nick.
Nick?
Yeah, I think I just named it Nick.
Perhaps Nick Danger?:cool:

Glad I did a search before posting.

I'm calling my black NC B.O.B.B.I.E. as in Black on back bike is Excellant
Estimable
Exceptional
Exemplary
Exquisite

Really Ive been calling all the Black bikes Bobbie, all the Red ones Robbie, and the Silver, well its an SOB. Feel free to swipe my naming convention if it tickles your fancy.

Back