• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What part will fit the NC750X from the NC700X?

andrem

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

As the topic states, what parts will fit from the older model? Since the 750X is quite new and there are quite a lot of parts for the 700X I want (crash guards etc) that I can't find for the 750X - was just wondering if most of the things will fit straight on as for the older model

Hi,

As the topic states, what parts will fit from the older model? Since the 750X is quite new and there are quite a lot of parts for the 700X I want (crash guards etc) that I can't find for the 750X - was just wondering if most of the things will fit straight on as for the older model

I would be careful until hearing more people and their 750 experiences. I know Honda said the engine dimensions changed, (got wider) because they added a second balance shaft inside. This may very well make such things like engine guards/crash guards not quite fit the 750, but I totally cannot confirm this.

Since the USA doesn't get the 750, and this site has mostly North American members, there may not be a lot of replies at first. Don't get discouraged.

Canada gets the 750's, but we are so small population-wise, that the answers from us may be few and far between as well, until the new riding season gets into full swing and more 750's are bought.

Just bumping this one back up to the top... I have been looking for North American sites that stock mods for the NC 750 and haven't had much success (I am particularly looking for engine guards/luggage supports that are not Honda OEM). I don't know which of the 700's accessories will fit the 750 and which won't. Anyone with some experience here please share!
Cheers.

Just bumping this one back up to the top... I have been looking for North American sites that stock mods for the NC 750 and haven't had much success (I am particularly looking for engine guards/luggage supports that are not Honda OEM). I don't know which of the 700's accessories will fit the 750 and which won't. Anyone with some experience here please share!
Cheers.
I'm pretty sure that the accessories you are looking for will fit both 700 or 750...
exception made of the motor (and it is not even visible), and a zero at the place of a five, they are not different bikes...
This said, I've bought a lot of accessories (SW Motech) on a canadian site :
www.motorcyceinnovations.ca , Matt, the owner is a very good guy ! If you need something not showing on the site, just ask and he will answer promply.
Motorcycle Innovations Canada

I'm pretty sure that the accessories you are looking for will fit both 700 or 750...
exception made of the motor (and it is not even visible), and a zero at the place of a five, they are not different bikes...
This said, I've bought a lot of accessories (SW Motech) on a canadian site :
www.motorcyceinnovations.ca , Matt, the owner is a very good guy ! If you need something not showing on the site, just ask and he will answer promply.
Motorcycle Innovations Canada

Awesome, thanks for the recommendation--much appreciated!

Wanted to say thanks again 2brnut2b, I have ordered the Motech guard and a radiator protector through the mc innovations site--factoring in exchange and shipping they are the least expensive option. Cheers!

Wanted to say thanks again 2brnut2b, I have ordered the Motech guard and a radiator protector through the mc innovations site--factoring in exchange and shipping they are the least expensive option. Cheers!
It is a pleasure to help, isn't it part of the goal of a forum. As I told you, Matt, the owner is a really good guy and he works hard to get good prices. Without asking him to match any price, his price is always lower than others. I've bought many item from this guy.

Have fun ride safe,
Martin

I just bought an nc700 windshield from Parabellum. It is not even close to fitting on an nc750x. Different bolt hole configuration and handlebar would have impacted the sides of the shield if installed. So just be aware that nc700 windshields likely won't fit the nc750x.

I just bought an nc700 windshield from Parabellum. It is not even close to fitting on an nc750x. Different bolt hole configuration and handlebar would have impacted the sides of the shield if installed. So just be aware that nc700 windshields likely won't fit the nc750x.

I think the windshield compatibility issue is 2012-2015 vs 2016, rather than 700X vs 750X.

Back