• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to/with your other motorcycle/scooter/trike today?

You seem to choose your cb1100 most often. Any particular reason for that? I sure like the looks of the cb1100, might even get me one someday.

@ LanceK....Its just a great bike... old school, air cooled, 6 speed trans, triple disc brakes, great looking, excellent fit and finish, good ergos, comfortable, smooth, torquey, great brakes, handles well, good power (85 hp 64 lb ft torque) great reliability (we have several guys on the CB forum with over 100,000 miles on them). It's a little heavy when pushing it around (545 lbs for std 575 lbs for dlx), but both fenders, and side covers are metal. You can ride around in 6th all day at 2000 rpms or zing it up to 8500 rpms and row the box and it doesn't care. 55 mph is at 2500 rpms. 70 mph in 6th is at 3250 rpms. Just a joy on every ride. In case you can't tell I love mine. Probably my favorite bike I've owned, and I've owned a bunch.

PdqMic3h.jpg

day 118...79 degrees and cloudy...52 miles on the CB leading my wife on her PCX 150. She's starting to ride quite well and enjoying riding a lot (but she wants more power lol).

day 118...79 degrees and cloudy...52 miles on the CB leading my wife on her PCX 150. She's starting to ride quite well and enjoying riding a lot (but she wants more power lol).
Lucky! Wanting more power is a good problem to have! I did get Elane out on her scooter and also to test ride my Xmax. She agrees the Xmax is a much better bike but she's sticking with the Kymco. If I pull the trigger on the C 400 GT or the AK550, I'll be selling the Xmax if you're in the market.

Lucky! Wanting more power is a good problem to have! I did get Elane out on her scooter and also to test ride my Xmax. She agrees the Xmax is a much better bike but she's sticking with the Kymco. If I pull the trigger on the C 400 GT or the AK550, I'll be selling the Xmax if you're in the market.
There's a thought. Keep me informed.

Pure luxury right there
The flat six does purr but to tell the truth the ergos for me at not as good as my NC or RT. The pegs are too far forward and the seat to bars make me sit up too straight. I prefer the slightly curved spine and slightly leaning forward posture of sport tourers (sit up and beg) and my feet under my hips. If Brenda quits riding I'd sell it in a minute and replace it with small displacement dual sport before I get too brittle to ride off road.

Well, it's not 1969 (it's 2023) and we're not 19 and 16 anymore (we're 73 and 70 now) but my younger brother and I are still riding .... and on a Honda CB and a Triumph Bonneville, .... just like the old days. ;)

tD4NbXXh.jpg

117 mile lunch run to Popeye's for some Spicy Fried Chicken and Ghost Pepper Wings :eek:

DT1pxsUh.jpg

AQPXPcrh.jpg

Well, it's not 1969 (it's 2023) and we're not 19 and 16 anymore (we're 73 and 70 now) but my younger brother and I are still riding .... and on a Honda CB and a Triumph Bonneville, .... just like the old days. ;)

tD4NbXXh.jpg

117 mile lunch run to Popeye's for some Spicy Fried Chicken and Ghost Pepper Wings :eek:

DT1pxsUh.jpg

AQPXPcrh.jpg
It's Thursday and if it's the Ferret lunch food will be involved. :)

Back