• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to/with your other motorcycle/scooter/trike today?

Whoa 400 miles is a good ride. Have fun, stay safe ...and warm.
I drove the pickup.

It was 31°F and misting most of the way to Kansas. The return trip would have been nice enough but I chickened out on the ride up.

On the way back I stopped at a Honda dealership to get some motor oil for the NC and I got to try out an Africa Twin. A guy could get spoiled on that one.

Was gonna put up a couple of pics from yesterdays ride. Tried last night and again this morning. Am getting the message......

"Oops! We ran into some problems."

Anyone else getting this ? Perhaps dduelin has put a BM hex on me :oops:

Was gonna put up a couple of pics from yesterdays ride. Tried last night and again this morning. Am getting the message......

"Oops! We ran into some problems."

Anyone else getting this ? Perhaps dduelin has put a BM hex on me :oops:
I had gotten that error before but at the time I had just suspected that it was something that I did was wrong.

But then again that BMW hex monkey wrench may be the issue.

Big Bend National Park today. Chilly 22F start but warmed to 60F by 1 PM. Long day 370 solo miles some quite technical running along the Rio Grande. The desolate terrain makes one feel quite small and creation quite large.

View attachment 51206

View attachment 51207

View attachment 51208
Very nice! I love being and riding in areas like this, away from human activity, in some ways reminding me of riding alone in Alaska, across the plains in Canada, or even on remote National Forest gravel roads. It’s the complete opposite of metropolitan area congestion. Great pictures, Dave.

I took the little klx260sf out for about an hour today, same bike I almost did a stoppie on 3 weeks ago. Stayed on back county roads which locals can't fly on -too bad shape.....had a good little ride.
David,

It's going be be near 80 degrees tomorrow and I'm thinking of riding down to Micanopy and horse country. If you read this maybe we could meet up somewhere nearby.

Back