• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to/with your other motorcycle/scooter/trike today?

I got out of the cafe this morning and found this parked next to my bike.

I wish I could have talked to the owner.

Interesting indeed. Reasonably priced too........

I had no idea about the price but $1300 vs 2500 or more for most base model scooters, that certainly makes it worth considering.

The one in the photo I took was rebuilt by some guys at a local volunteer fire department. So I have no idea how much is invested in it at the moment.

I do know the bike probably traveled 7 or 8 miles on some gravel roads in hilly terrain to get to town and the guy riding it is about 70 years old.

Out trail riding yesterday with two mates on Friday the 13th :oops: All went well though over about 250kms with plenty of scope for disaster. The bikes were my 300, a CRF450L and an old XR400. A couple of pics......

IMG_3935_Momenta.jpg

IMG_3941_Moment.jpg

IMG_3938.JPG

I did a 35 mile ride on the GL1800 today, in dry 42*F weather. I cycle through the NC700X, GL1800, and CRF250L throughout the winter to keep me and the bikes ”fresh” and always ready to ride.

Fork oil change and new front tire on Goldwing 2 days ago. Yesterday shakedown 100 mile ride on RT to acclimate to new 50 liter dry bag underneath the dry bag I'ved used for many years. It was 39 and clear yesterday at dawn. Leaving Tuesday morning for Texas hill country on the RT.

44 miles @ 44 degrees (20 in the dry, 24 in the rain) and turned over another milestone on it

epXAH26h.jpg

Took the 300 into the hills again. Very cold @ minus 3C. However the back roads were 99% bone dry despite a frosty night. The 1% was where water was crossing the road and had frozen. Those spots were rare and easily passed. Brill day out overall with bright sunshine over about 80km.

Back